Terms &> Conditions
Use of the http://www.whitehartatworth.co.uk website
The http://www.whitehartatworth.co.uk website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions.
By using the http://www.whitehartatworth.co.uk website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on this website.
The changes will apply to the use of this website after we have given notice.
If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use this website.
If you continue to use this website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of this website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
The content, design and images of these website pages are subject to copyright owned by us.
You are welcome to print pages for your personal use but no part of this website; our logos may be reproduced or transmitted in any way for any other purpose.
Other than having permission to access the website and use the services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you agree that nothing herein creates or grants to you any right in or ownership of any intellectual property rights existing in the presentation or format of the website or in any software, content, information, data or databases provided through the website or used in or forming part of the services. This includes without limitation any registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, logos, designs, database rights, copyright, rights in domain names or data owned by or vested in us or any third party (“Intellectual Property”). All rights in relation to Intellectual Property not expressly granted by us are hereby reserved to us (or our licensors) and no right, licence or benefit to such Intellectual Property is granted to you.
We reserve the right to change the details about us at any time without notice.
This website is provided by us without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
We have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided on the website by ourselves and third parties is accurate at the time of inclusion, complete and up-to-date. However, there may be inadvertent errors on the website for which we take no responsibility.
We reserve the right to make changes and/or corrections to the website at its own discretion. In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following: incompatibility of this website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links technical problems including errors or interruptions of this website
unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of this website inadequacy of this website to meet your requirements. By accessing this website you agree that we shall not be liable to any person for any special, incidental, direct or indirect consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this site which may arise from the use of this site or use or reliance on any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or from access to other material on the Internet via hyperlinks from this site. Nothing in this paragraph applies to our liability in respect of products sold through our hotel. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
Third party websites and products
From time to time this website may include links to other websites not under our control. We have no control over, and will accept no liability in respect of, the content on any external link. Any information related to a supplier or product on the website which is not part of or produced by us does not represent any endorsement by us of the quality of the supplier or product offered.
We may terminate your right to use the website by notice in writing to you if you breach any of the obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
On termination, you will make no further attempt to access the website or use the services.
You agree to be liable for and to indemnify us (and our officers, employees, directors, shareholders, representatives, successors and assigns) and hold us harmless against all third party claims, demands and actions and in relation to all liabilities, losses, costs, charges, damages and expenses (including legal fees) incurred in relation to such claims, demands and actions, to the extent that such liability arises from breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or use of your computer, passwords or secure means of access to the website by an unauthorized user.
If we fail to exercise our rights immediately, this will not by itself be taken as a waiver of those rights and we may still exercise those rights in the future.
If any of these terms or conditions is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the offending provision will be severed and remaining terms and conditions will be unaffected (to the fullest extent legally permitted).
This website is owned and operated by WEST COUNTRY TAVERNS LIMITED, a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at The White Hart, Bath Road, Atworth, Melksham, Wiltshire, SN12 8JR. Company registration number 06730112.
A deposit may be required for a main event but not for a regular booking. Deposits are non refundable. Deposit payment accepted via credit, debit card or cash and must be paid at the time of booking. Pre-orders are required 14 days before dining or at the time of booking if less than 14 days before hand. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice are liable for full payment of food. All currency is in pound sterling. Refunds will be made to the card used to make the to make the original payment. It could take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back into your account.
All Promotions are covered by the below
- We reserve the right to change, amend or remove this offer without prior notice.
- The Managers decision is final. We can refuse service.
- The offer is subject to availability. Alternative offers can be offered by the manager and staff if there is an issue with supply. Customers will not be able to request alternative offers if it is not available.
- This promotion and these terms are covered by English law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: White Hart Atworth (a trading name of WEST COUNTRY TAVERNS LIMITED), The White Hart, Bath Road, Atworth, Melksham, Wiltshire, SN12 8JR.
Kids Eat for FREE Every Sunday Lunch
- The offer can only be redeemed when ordering 1 paying adult meal
- Offer is for two child meals for free per full price adult meal. Does not include filled rolls, starters or snacks.
- Offer is available every Sunday Lunch (12pm – 2.30pm)
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- Children meals can be anything on child menu including small roast
- Customers are limited to only one redemption per meal.
- A Child is classed as anyone under the age of 14.
Curry & A Cobra (Monday Nights)
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- This Deal is only avaliable on Monday Evening (7pm – 9pm)
- Pick from a choice of minimum two curries (incudes veggie) subject to change each week and availability.
- Deal is for one curry and a choice selected drinks (changing weekly) for £10.
- Drinks/Food cannot be exchanged for other items.
December Newsletter Offer (Christmas Treeathalon)
1. Come in between 1st – 10th December to receive a FREE MULLED WINE and to collect your next voucher…
2. Come in between 11th – 20th December to redeem your voucher for a FREE STARTER OR DESSERT with any main meal (don’t forget to pre-order if you want turkey!) and to get your next voucher…
3. Come in between 21st – 31st December to redeem your final voucher! FREE BOTTLE OF WINE when you spend £10 or more on Food.
You must come in for each stage to be eligible for the next!
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offers.
- Offer is only valid within the dates stated.
- Offer – on paying tell us your email to receive the next voucher or give us your voucher to receive next.
- Must come in before 10th December to collect your free mulled wine and be valid for the next voucher. If you don’t claim between 1st-10th you will not be valid for any more of the December deal.
- Mulled wine cannot be exchanged for any other drinks.
- Must come in between 11th – 20th December and claim your free starter or dessert to be valid for your next voucher. If you don’t claim before 20th you will not be valid for the rest of December.
- Free starter includes all starters except Camembert for two.
- Free Dessert includes all desserts except Lacock Dairy Ice Cream and Cheeseboard.
- Must come in between 21st-31st December to receive our free bottle of wine. You must spend £10 or more on food to receive your free wine. You can spend £10 on anything.
- Free wine must be Jack Rabbit Range 70cl bottle.
- Wine can be drank or taken away.
- Wine cannot be exchanged for any other drinks
- One code to be used per person. One mulled wine per person. One free starter or dessert per person. One free bottle of wine per person when you spend £10 on food.
January Newsletter Offer – (January Sales)
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer
- Only valid between 1st-31st January 2019
- Offer – on arrival tell us email to receive special menu
- Can choose anything off menu given – up to 50% off all food items
- Specials Board not included.
- One code per person. One menu per person.
Facebook Competition – December 2018
- Comment must be on original post to enter
- Winner to be drawn on 28th December 2018 and announced on our Facebook page
- Winner will be chosen at random using Good Luck Fairy. http://www.fanpagekarma.com/facebook-promotion)
- Prize is for one meal for two persons per month in 2019, to the max value of £30 per month.
- A code will be sent via email on the 1st of each month ready to redeem for that month. Code will expiry once new code has been emailed.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If not all £30 is used one month, remaining monies can not be carried forward.
- The £30 limit each month cannot be used for drinks.
- Only one entry per person