COVID 19 STATEMENT
We are committed to ensure customer and staff safely throughout the Coronavirus 19 crisis.
We have been working hard to covert and update The White Hart to ensure the maximum amount of safety has been put in place all the while still giving a warm friendly atmosphere and high customer service.
- One-way system for entering and leaving the pub.
- Queue markings for the bar, measured a minimum of 1 meter apart.
- Hand Sanitizer stations around the pub in convenience places.
- A one in one out policy for customer toilets. – Queue markings in place.
- Single serve glassware (plastic on busy times)
- Cashless /contactless payment points.
- Single use menus and condiments.
- All ordering (including Food) to be done at the bar or via our ordering app (Round)
- Table service only to bring food and clear, to keep contact between staff and customers as little as possible.
- All tables a minimum of a 1 meter apart within the pub, alley and both garden areas and placed back to back.
- All staff to wear face protections when moving around customer areas.
- Regular cleaning of bathrooms, tables and chairs between customers and generally through-out the pub.
Following the list or procedures we have put in place, we need you the customer to follow some guidelines to ensure maximum safety of yourselves, other customers and our staff.
- 6 people maximum per group, and up to 2 households.
- NO moving around inside pub, unless to order or use the bathroom.
- NO moving tables or chairs to link with other tables.
- Order alone, no groups.
- Stay within markings when queuing for service or the bathrooms.
- No contact with staff.
Our team will be monitoring the pub through-out opening times and any one not following guidelines or causing problems will be asked to leave.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.